Graduating the class of 2020, in particular, has been a stressful event considering the lack of clarity. Are you graduating soon and have confusions regarding what career option to chose after graduation? Look no further as Zoek has the best career guidance blogs for you
What if we told you that you can create a bright future for yourself right from the start? If you are a college graduate or in college, you have the time to make the best decisions to boost your career and have a head start. This could be as simple as deciding what option to take after graduation.
In this blog we are going to look at your best career option after graduation out of the top up and coming professions for the future. These markets will soon be high in demand and you will be able to tap into them to create a secure future with a job you love.
- Data Science: Being one of the fastest growing jobs as data scientists and advanced level data analysts, this profession is expected to see a 28% growth in demand. As a hybrid job, data scientists are experts in SQL, Predictive modeling, Big Data, Statistics, Mathematics, R & Python, programming, Machine Learning as well as an experience in marketing, strategizing and product management. A heavy duty job like this has an impressive package since there are not many Data Scientists available currently.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management: A PGDM is a two year full-time management course that allows you to specialize in fields such as Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, and other hybrid programs. What separates PGDM from MBA is how this course is designed with a practical approach to management, hence you will find the reality of the business world portrayed in the academic curriculum. A PGDM aims to polish and sharpen your managerial skills and would be a great fit if you’re inclined towards leadership-based professions. It can be pursued by graduates from any stream, which is the best aspect of the course.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: If you’re great with financial subjects, financial planning and analysis has great scope for success for you. Since the Indian economy has several financial products as well as hundreds of prospective products, the customers need expert planners and analysts to help them make the best investment decisions. In this profession, you will be a Certified Financial Planner dealing with asset and portfolio management, financial planning, wealth management and related fields. The procedure to become a CFP is similar to becoming a Chartered Accountant, through clearing their examinations and practical work experience. This field is suitable for commerce graduates due to the nature of the subjects.
- Biotechnology: There is no doubt that Biotechnology is and will continue to be at the forefront of the global economy, especially since their value was shown to us during the pandemic. Since there is a growing market for biotechnology, research and development, you can pursue a course that will enhance your knowledge if you’re a B. Pharma, BHMS, BAMS or Medical graduate. As a Biotechnology expert, you will work for employers such as pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, and medical establishments.
- Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is one of the most profitable professions at the moment and we expect to see a huge growth in opportunity for digital marketers. With the popularity of social media marketing and online marketing, this profession focuses on boosting aspects of Branding, Advertising and Search Engine Optimization among several other operations that improve the online presence of the organization, ultimately increasing their sales. Be it small, medium or large sized companies, all of them are willing to pay big bucks to have an expert digital marketer on their team. The best news for you is that you don’t need to be a graduate from a specific field to pursue digital marketing, however commerce graduates will have an advantage.
Our top 5 career options after graduation are based on the latest market scenario which is variable to changes, so remember to always do your research before you pick the most suitable one for you. Covering post graduate career options from all streams will give you a better understanding of the alternatives available. Zoek is a hiring platform that publishes regular blogs regarding career advice, resume building, jobseeker guides and more on our info hub; keep reading to stay updated with the latest market trends!
Interested in finding out more about the subjects raised on this page?
Simply click on the tags below to read related blog posts...