Data Reporting Engineer - Bengaluru | -1020425 | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Reporting Engineer - (Power BI/Tableau/Qlik sense).
Permanent (Full time)
Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals with experience in the area of Data Reporting & Analytics.
- Operational roll-out of dashboards in various tools of visualization (Power BI/Tableau/Qlik sense).
- Using a standard procedure and templates for contents (Daimler Standards).
- Improvement in standards and processes.
- Data Visualization through Dashboards.
- AI and ML application.
- Formulate mathematical approaches and gather data to solve the problems related to bottleneck analysis.
- Analyze the current infrastructure and develop architecture for a robust data driven decision making system.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guidelines
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Desired Skill Set:
- Expertise in data reporting tools Power BI/Tableau/Qlik sense
- Understanding of end-to-end architecture (UI + API/ Rest API + backend)
- Programming exerience Python/Java
- Agile methodologies.
- Analytical skills to investigate and fix technical bottlenecks
- Good Communication Skill, Excellent analytical skill.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/Electronics/EE/Information science
Education : B-tech / M-tech with minimum 3 -8 years of experience.
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.
Powered by Usercentrics Consent Management