HPC Adaptive Autosar Integrator - IndiraNagar | Zoek India | 0f457b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HPC Adaptive Autosar Integrator- (Flexible Location)
IndiraNagar, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
Responsibilities:- Design and implement new software based on C++, Linux and Adaptive AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
- Porting of Adaptive Core to 3rd party Linux /QNX
- Configuration of Adaptive Core
- Integrate SW (adaptive AUTOSAR, embedded Linux)
- Qualifying the integrated SW
- Provide customer support for ADG
Requirements: - You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have good skills and knowledge in C++, compiler settings, debugging in Linux, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- You are experienced in POSIX compatible operating systems (. Linux, QNX).
- Knowledge in Yocto, Git, CMake, Google test, Python scripts are of advantage.
- Knowledge in test automation, CI are of advantage
- Experience with Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, Diagnostics (UDS, DoIP) are a plus
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
- Automotive software experience