ServiceNow Administrator/Developer - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 0f74c8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
What you’ll be doing:
- Work as a member of the ServiceNow administrator team.
- Develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications. Develop systems integrations and process automation. Identify opportunities to leverage automation.
- Design appropriate solutions for data import/export between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Manage application and platform upgrades with impact assessments remediation plans.
- Work directly with end users to resolve escalated issues/defects within ServiceNow.
What we are looking for:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of expertise in ServiceNow platform as both Developer and Administrator
- 3+ years of experience in Configuring, customize, script, and develop the ServiceNow platform and develop service catalog items incorporating automation using flow designer.
- Programming and integration experience in JAVA, XML, and SOAP/REST API integration
- Experience in Troubleshooting Service Now platform issues, performing root cause analysis, recommend corrective action, and perform resolution efforts.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing, publications.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $ billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.