Senior Database Infrastructure Developer - Pune | Zoek India | 2002535a737b42b18c76cae62f0df2e2
Senior Database Infrastructure Developer
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: VP (Senior Java Engineer/Senior DHS Platform Developer)
Brief about Business
Global Database Engineering owns and develops a platform management service for Database within Deutsche Bank, the platform management service provides Web UI and API driven self-service interface to allow database users to manage their own database as well as providing automated provisioning and lifecycle management.
A senior developer is required to perform micro-service development of our platform as well as to contribute to the growth of the team as a development organisation. As part of the role there will be an opportunity to work with public and private cloud services, develop integration systems in modern micro services architectures.
Global Database Engineering operates an “open source” style development model and the senior platform engineer will contribute to coding standards, take part in collaboration communities and act as a gate keeper for contributions to our code base
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Develop micro services for the DHS Platform management environment
- Provide development process leadership and mentoring for other development members in the team
- Act as a gate keeper for the DHS code base, ensuring that code and design standards are adhered to at all times.
- Provide input to the team coding standards to ensure that the team works effectively and keeps up to date on the latest patterns and frameworks
- Own and maintain relevant API documentation
- Ensure compliance
- Strong application development background, ideally Java and Python
- Experience with automation
- Total Experience: 12 Plus Yrs
- Relevant Experience: 10 Yrs
Your skills and experience
- Java Enterprise Edition
- ORM Tools such as Hibernate
- Python Web Development including the Flask API frameworks.
- SQL Development, ideally Oracle or MariaDB
- SDLC tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket and Team City.
- Eclipse / PyCharm IDE
- Familiarity with GitFlow would be an advantage
- Ability to manage a team and technical deliveries independently
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.