Sr. Associate - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 200846412b7e411396aecb1ee8e0b20b
Sr. Associate - Projects
Permanent (Full time)
Experience Consultant ?
Bachelors / Masters in Design
Research & Development / Business:
• Research and understand user behaviors, needs, and motivations through observation techniques, task analysis, and other feedback methodologies Stay abreast of the latest design trends and new media technologies Create proof of concepts for various devices which can utilized for various pitch/capabilities presentations Work on estimations, provide necessary inputs for the project status, based on activities assigned and raise issues/concerns to the project lead on time.
Customer focus Innovation:
• To get acquainted with the domain, tools, applications and get familiarized with all the aspects of client's business landscape.
• Conceptualise and design creative solutions which help to:.
• business goals alignmnet with user interface.
• optimize the process.
• measuresment of values as KPIs.
Handson Design & Execution:
• Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, wireframe design along with design rationale, both verbally and indocumentation Providing the justification and should be able to defend the prototypes with desgin rationale to stakeholders Lead the presentation.
• Ability to develop pen and paper prototypes Ablity to create prototypes using various basic tools and advanced tools for wireframing and clickable deliverables Knowledge of upcoming prototyping tools and techniques in the design industry.
• Contribute towards updating knowledge assets and provide process improvements Follow quality assurance norms and motivate the team member to follow the same practice Reporting and tracking the tasks/deliverables with the date/version/nomenclature wise.
• Deliver user experience design for complex digital projects and satisfy quality aspects in timely manner Minimize rework and develop reusable components.
• Provide appropriate deliverables respective to the design stage.
• Submission of the time sheets and tracking the allocation on the project for billed time.
• Able to endorse and practise innovation and customer satisfaction.
• Execute Design Audits.
UX Thought Leadership:
• Writing White Papers and documenting the findings, learnings and challenges during the projects Self motivated efforts to attend seminars, conferences related to the design fraternity.
Training & Mentorship:
• Serve as a guide/ facilitator and to take on a range of roles and responsibilities to teach (and also learn) through a commitment to the mutual growth Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project/role and motivate the team memebers to do the same Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
• Lead a team of user experience designers, resolve issues and effectively manage employee discipline Can manage a team of 47 members, depending on the project requirements Play a key role in recruitment and campus drives Ensure all the deliverables get reviewed by the Team.
• Lead as well as peers.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1Adobe Experience ManagerPL1Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Posted 1 days ago