Senior Systems Engineer - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 200bc5008d264b5f8630294cd8c514a6
Senior Systems Engineer
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world’s most ubiquitous product—the mobile device. We’ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise —from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work—so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
Recognized by as a leader in eight UEM MQs and recently noted by as one of the “Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To Watch In 2020”
Are you an experienced System Engineer looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are able to maintain positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self-motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Windows Engineer with Cloud Infrastructure skills who will be responsible for designing, implementing, supporting and monitoring the infrastructure, Linux environment support experience is an plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively maintain and develop all Windows and Linux infrastructure to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Supporting AWS cloud infrastructure with On-Prem based VMware setup
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Who you are:
- Previous working as a System Administrator for 6 years with Windows/Linux/AWS/VMware setup and support experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, AWS and VMware.
- Familiarity with VMWare and SAN/Nutanix management and concepts
- 5 + years of expertise in on premise architecture with a focus VMWare and Microsoft Technologies
What you’ve done:
- Fluent in Active Directory management administration. Preferably with multiple Active directory forests.
- Experience with Identity services such as AD Federated Services, Azure AD Federation
- Experience with monitoring, alerting and logging tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models required
- Understanding of systems and network security components such as firewalling, load balancers, TLS encryption, SSL certificates, etc.
- Fluent in the use of PowerShell is plus.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP Strong problem solving and communication skills
Posted 1 days ago