Lead consultant - Mumbai | Zoek India | 200c3045bd1943d2bbbcba567e19aee2
Lead consultant - Annual Report SP
Permanent (Full time)
The Role demands a specialist Publisher with proven ability to execute responsibility in a highly regulated & process-driven environment, the Person will be responsible for all the activities related to- Performing final technical quality review and technical validation for US, LATAM and Canadian Submissions.
- Performing final technical quality review and technical validation
- Dispatching submission to the meaningful authority (eCTD, NeeS, paper) or affiliate so that affiliate can dispatch to authority;
- Performing post-submission processing activities such as receiving acknowledgment from the authority of submission receipt; capturing and the electronic receipt and metadata in RIM; presenting submission receipt to key partners;
- Capturing submissions-related correspondence from health authorities, such as uploading documentation, commitments and metadata.
Qualifications we seek in you
Minimum qualifications - B. Pham/Science Graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel