Member of Technical Staff - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 200cdb153d2b4789a41ccd4b77234b2e
Member of Technical Staff
Permanent (Full time)
Member of Technical Staff-20000Y8MApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English
This role is available in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Platform and Identity Development team. The OCI Platform and Identity Development team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer’s business-critical applications. There's a big opportunity for technical talent to make key contributions to the strategic cloud business at Oracle.
The Oracle Cloud is an Enterprise Cloud for business, built with a strong fabric of High Availability, Elasticity, Backup, Monitoring, Security, and Scalability. Customers can run applications using Technology Standards such as Java and SQL and leverage existing skills and avoid lock-in to proprietary environments. Third-party developers are empowered to innovate on the Oracle Cloud by building and publishing their applications, and thus enhancing the value of running business applications on the Oracle Cloud.
What You’ll Do:
Design and build distributed, scalable, fault-tolerant software systems
Participate in the entire software lifecycle – development, testing, CI and production operations
Balance between product feature development and production operational concerns
Leverage a plethora of internal tooling at OCI to develop, build, deploy and troubleshoot software
Have direct experience handling production incidents for the service you develop
- / / .A or any equivalent Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- Exposure to web-scale software development
- 2+ years of hands-on programming
- Enthusiasm to refactor the code and fix issues.
- Implement tooling to address recurring issues.
- Exposure to concurrent programming principles, object-oriented analysis & design, design patterns
- Good understanding of web application stacks, and web protocols
- Should have shipped some infrastructure or system services, or web applications/services
- Expertise in Core Java and JavaEE
- Expertise in algorithms & data structures
- Quick learning & thinking in order to solve problems at hand
- Good understanding of Web architecture and protocols
- Expertise or strong familiarity with Security, Scalability, High Availability, Performance of Applications
- Familiarity with Relational and Non-Relational databases.
- Familiarity with microservices, REST API development
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies will be a bonus: Dropwizard, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity experience in DevOps tools, processes.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Posted 1 days ago