Assistant Manager - Gurugram - This Area only | Zoek India | 201365543f9e4ea6818befc379829f82
Assistant Manager- Record to Report
Gurugram - This Area only
Permanent (Full time)
- Preparation and review responsibilities of Month end Accounting, Balance sheet account reconciliations and reporting of open Items.
- Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all partners including clients.
- Preparation and updating of process documentation to keep it up to date all the time.
- Preparing Monthly review of the P&L and balance sheet and highlighting the key callouts.
- Doing research, investigations and analysis, hence trying to analyze things in detail with an underlying logic.
- Handle responses to queries from clients and auditors.
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions handled by the team.
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, and ensuring compliance with finance control standards.
Minimum qualifications - graduate
- Significant work experience in General Ledger
- Candidates with MBA finance
- Solid understanding of Oracle General Ledger
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Scope for working under different ERP packages – JDE & SAP