Lead - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 2013ca817fc948399d5be421c0ec0c7f
Lead - Full Stack Engineer | 23Rd Century | 6-9 years
Permanent (Full time)
About the job:
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for developing highly available frontends, user interface components using React/React Native. A focus of roll-your-own vs include all-the-packages is preferred. You will coordinate with the rest of the backend teams working on microservices and DB components of the application and developing tools for other teams to use. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, design, and quality product is important.
Your areas of expertise span historical practices, best practices and innovations in the development of digital experiences. You have a passion for hands-on coding, putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products. You are curious to see where technology and the industry is going and constantly strive to keep up through personal projects and learning.
· Develop new products/features for web that adhere to best practices, is easy to understand and are efficient
· Define the technical requirements that are required to develop the product/feature
· Architect and design the technical solution and implement the solution
· Deliver a hybrid user experience to be easily portable between web and mobile.
· Explore, assess and prototype new technologies to drive innovation and problem solving
· Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
· Identify and analyze open source/market solutions
· 5-7 years of concentrated strong experience in single page application frameworks using ReactJS.
· Understanding of MVC structure and development patterns
· Must possess skills in using Node/NPM
· Must have strong knowledge in compiling and building application usingBabel and Webpack
· Understanding of browser cache concepts
· 3-5 years of experience in deploying front end code on S3 or using containerized models
· Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
· Experience with responsive web/mobile development
· Working experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB