Pricing Analyst | Red Room | 2 - Secunderabad | Zoek India | 201a7a927d3b4da89c760e8966f15a29
Pricing Analyst | Red Room | 2-4 years
Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Permanent (Full time)
This position is responsible for providing superior
service by partnering with multiple internal
stakeholders (both at GCC and at AAP HQ) to develop
reporting for insights and analysis in the areas of
pricing (regular, promotions, coupons, price overrides,
clearance, etc) for DIY and DIFM business segments.
Additional duties as assigned to support team
members with workload.
• Works collaboratively with the pricing teams within GCC and AAP HQ to capture, review and validate the
requirements of reporting and analysis
• Acquire data from multiple data sources to create and maintain insightful and actionable price
performance reporting. Ensure that the reports generated are accurate and are able to provide the users
with insights that are built based on single source of truth datasets.
• Manage workflow and time between standard reporting, ad-hoc reporting as well as development of new
reports and analysis. Create and update daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly scorecards that will be used to
communicate results to pricing and AAP leadership.
• Creation of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly informational presentations and/or flashes
• Meet with the AAP HQ based pricing analysts / managers on a regular cadence to discuss the insights
and capture new requirements or improvement opportunities for existing reports.
• Identify opportunities to automate existing reports by applying latest and greatest toolsets and
• Lead the team to become the single source of truth CoE for all data and reporting needs for pricing
(regular, promotions, coupons, clearance etc.)
• Assist with cleaning pricing data.
• Must be a results-oriented problem-solver, working closely with management to prioritize business and
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication.
• Consistently provides professional, courteous and prompt customer service.
• Sense of urgency while leveraging strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Critical thinking to develop conclusion based on the business practice.
• Needs to feel comfortable making decisions with little supervision (in accordance with strategy)
• Establishes and maintains relationships with commercial business partners, building trust and onfidence
by understanding and addressing their needs in a timely manner.
• Ability to understand the upstream and downstream ramifications of actions.
• Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic, team based environment and able to adapt to
• Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access) required, as well as an ability to learn company systems and
tools as needed.
• Experience with more than one of the following a plus: SQL, Reporting tools (Tableu, Qlik etc), PowerBI
• Auto industry knowledge
• Experience supporting remote teams