Operations - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 2023411b18774a05b577a73731280aa3
Operations - Banking Investing and Lending Operations - Loan Data Quality - Associate
Permanent (Full time)
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
We are looking for a professional who wants to use their skills and experience to help deliver on operations agenda while challenging themselves to further their career at Goldman Sachs.
Loan Data Quality team is responsible for capturing Critical Reference Data for Corporate Loans. The team reviews and interprets reference data from Loan agreements and updates the firms risk management system. The team is also involved in various aspects of Regulatory Reporting by working closely with Controllers, Credit, Reg Reporting Teams and technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the loan product lifecycle by interacting with Legal, Controllers, Credit, Reg Reporting Teams and compliance in addition to external loan agents in order to work toward the shared goal of risk mitigation.
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring all bespoke deal attributes are accurately captured.
- Use your inquisitive mind set to identify bespoke non standard terms.
- Leverage your quantitative skills to interpret complex loan restructures and ensure booking are compliant with internal and external regulations.
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with our business partners to progress our trade capture capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four years of experience in financial services.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication and presentations skills.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Fast learner with the ability to process large amounts of information to determine operational requirements and potential issues.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal and external clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Loan documentation and/or Contract management review experience would be preferred.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs.