Quality Analyst - Pakhru-in | Zoek India | 2023a4a27dfa4e61a1e81c0e103fb4e9
Quality Analyst - Automation Testing | Complete Competition | 5-8 years
Pakhru-in, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
CoffeeBeans Consulting LLP is a fast-growing deep tech company that offers services and products powered by AI and Big Data - founded by IITM and BITS Pilani alumni.
Technologists at CoffeeBeans work on end to end product features and release them to thousands of users all over the world. We care about the code that we ship. We care if a code manages to clock O(n log n) rather than O(n2). We care if the code follows the right practices. You will get to see what good engineering practices look like and how to build and ship fast.
Our consulting clients, onshore and abroad, offer a dynamic arena for professionals to hone their consulting/coaching/mentoring skills. As consultants, we play a key role in establishing core agile practices and making the product available in the latest tech stack.
People join us because they want to be a part of an organization where cutting edge technology is played around with. They join us because we hire attitude and potential. They join us because we take pride in our culture. We believe in the innate capability of inspired individuals in managing their own work and ambitions, enabling the leadership to focus on the Company’s vision.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the testing practice
- Design and develop end to end functional and integration testing suite
- Propose and set up testing centers of excellence for clients
- Hands-on testing across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Get involved in full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Creating and manage automated functional testing scripts for load, performance, and stress testing
- Communicate with analysts, developers, and clients to gain functional and technical knowledge