Operations Lead - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 202e9cc22b12458ba82a65bca0159892
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Solugenix is an information technology services firm that has a rich history of providing comprehensive technology services and solutions for five decades.
As a pioneer in IT services, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others. Whether it’s providing dedicated support centres, staffing quality teams, or delivering business service solutions, clients can always count on Solugenix.
Individual performer within our team to build Robotic Process Automation Solutions for our clients across the globe.
Job Title: Operations Lead
Location: Hyderabad, India
Position: Full Time
The Operations Lead will be leading a group of support team members taking care of Support issues , Managing shifts, Improving skill of support team members and will be acting SPOC for all support issues.
- 10 years’ overall experience in IT, including 5 years’ experience as a lead
- Good understanding in Scrum, Testing & Release Management.
- Experience in Tools like JIRA,GITLAB, ServiceNow or similar.
- Good Knowledge on Automation.
- Having experience in managing bridge calls, and supporting end users
- Understanding of application life cycle and ITIL concepts like Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Knowledge Management
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, ability to work in a team, flexibility to support resources in different shifts, including early morning, night and weekend shifts.
- Lead a 24x7 support function for bots serving user requests globally.
- Manage and develop the team, including hiring, motivation, professional development, and retention.
- Identify and facilitate training programs which will improve Business functional knowledge and technical skills.
- Design, develop and implement processes, systems, and technology to operationalize and improve the Automation development and Support scope.
- Hands-on experience in resolving on-going issues where the candidate is expected to technically guide the team with their experience.
- Define, track and improve operational metrics for client credibility & effective operations.
- Handle customer and internal escalations and deal with different issues.
Nice to have:
Good understanding of RPA lifecycle
Good understanding with RPA tools like UiPath , Blue Prism & Automation Anywhere is an added advantage.
Some experience as a developer, a BSA or a QA analyst & good knowledge in Devops / Release Management.
Posted 1 days ago