Software Development Engineer - Gurgaon | Zoek India | 203095a1c2764c5eadf4fd5edd3f67e9
Software Development Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
Amazon's Financial Technology team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, inventive software developers who can work on massively scalable and distributed systems. The candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, understands how to deal with large sets of data and transactions and will help us deliver on a new generation of software, leveraging Amazon Web Services. The candidate is passionate about technology and wants to be involved with real business problems. Our platform serves Amazon's finance, tax and accounting functions across the globe.
As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document and support massively scalable, distributed real time systems. Using C++, python,Java, object oriented design patterns, distributed databases and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
We're looking for individuals with a range of experience, from brilliant and motivated new college graduates to technical leaders with the scars and battle-tested wisdom. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon, and you meet the qualifications below, we would like to speak with you!
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
o Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
o Solid experience in C++ or Java (expert in at least one)
o Solid experience in Perl, Ruby, or Python (expert in at least one)
o Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
o Good understanding of networking concepts
o Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
o Great understanding of database theory and solid experience in at least one relational DBMS Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
o Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
o Prior leadership experience not required, but definitely a plus
- Prior experience with building and supporting realtime high-volume production systems
- Messaging (JMS etc.) - XML and Web Service concepts
- Any HTML scripting language (JSP, ASP, PHP, etc.)
- Master's in Computer Science.
Posted 1 days ago