Senior Executive Customer Support - Chennai | Zoek India | 2044b2d2dbb442f0a940287c7ec84b32
Senior Executive Customer Support - US Shift Timing
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Permanent (Full time)
- The Senior Executive Customer Support is responsible for delivering excellent customer service through fast and accurate communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve queries.
- The incumbent shall build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty. May mentor or give direction to junior team members and provide training on best practices.
- The incumbent will be expected to contribute to a professional, proactive, collaborative culture within PC and work effectively with diverse personnel at various levels of the organisation, developing productive working relationships with staff and key contacts in different functions.
- Provide accurate and timely response to live chats through chat software
- Provide accurate and timely response to emails both, inbound and outbound via Zendesk Customer Support Software
- Provide accurate and timely response to customer queries on the Pillai Center Practice Facebook page, Shreem Brzee Instagram page
- Follow-up and coordinate on customer queries with other internal teams to provide accurate and timely response to customer queries and concerns
- Like and reply to all the comments in the Facebook pages and hit the like button, members who are sharing the post
- Create additional coupon codes for the PCA program members
- Test the coupon codes in all three currencies
- Escalate unresolved queries to CRM Manager and/or respective departments for accurate redressal and also handle escalation calls
- Other duties as directed within the scope of this classification
Desired Candidate Profile
Demonstrated ability to work independently, use initiative and prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a demanding high-volume environment with excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality assurance
Demonstrated ability to work effectively, flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues within and beyond the immediate work unit to achieve team and organisational objectives
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent multi-tasking skills
Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
Good listening and problem-solving skills
Ability to effectively use technological communication channels to establish communication with consumers