Manager - Gurugram - This Area only | Zoek India | 2048ea3ec23a42f4a5cce63496871cd2
Manager - Lead Production Support
Gurugram - This Area only
Permanent (Full time)
1) Team administration - Manage the team rota and holiday log.
- Provide cover for video and production workflow lead when team members are unavailable.
- Maintain our Twiki (team information) site and keep guidelines current.
- Other team admin as it arises.
2) General production - Financial research reports
- Production checks and sign off for the weekly reports.
- Help to select and organize creation of report images, including acquiring approval and liaising with offshore team.
- Set up and co-ordinate workflow logs for cross-sector/multi-analyst reports
- Pre-deal reports
- Information gathering for IPOs and liaising with external vendors before handing project over.
- Set up workflow logs for conference presentations and templates for questions for management reports; Liaise with analyst teams & organize all logistics
- Format presentations as per our branding guidelines etc. and organize any production, printing, publishing, and distribution.
3) Global promotion support - Liaise with offshore teams to create regular and one-off email compendiums to help promote our research.
- Create bespoke, on-brand email templates.
- Create landing pages (collections) on our research portal, including images; obtain page information and appropriate approvals before publishing.
- Maintain and update collections owned by the European production team ., the media-landing page.
- Organize adverts for video or podcasts series
- Organize best in class research internal distribution.
- Produce marketing materials.
- Any other campaign admin as the need arises.
4) Videos and podcasts support - Create video and podcast templates in Publishing Workflow.
- Source images and music for video and podcast thumbnails.
- Collaborate closely with analysts regarding timing, instructions, graphics, images, and relevant paperwork.
- Ensure scripts have followed the appropriate approval process.
- Send footage for editing, liaising with the offshore editing team.
- Ensure quality control at every step of the process.
- Manage the Production distribution list in GPS.
- Set up the studio for recordings and record footage in the in house studio.
- Book camera equipment for field trips.
- Update the video log.
5) Global media training support - Format analyst and offshore team guidelines.
- Book support sessions.
- Organize and distribute session materials.
- Set up the session room and help facilitate the session.
- Send relevant guidelines to analysts as and when required.
- Create and update email forms.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA/BCom/BBA/MBA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and apply new processes and tools. Incident Management. Real-time multi-threaded application development