Sr. Manager Fabric Sourcing - Delhi | Zoek India | 204c2838ceb749ea9648e31d5daaeef1
Sr. Manager Fabric Sourcing
Permanent (Full time)
Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Need to market and coordinate with buyers. Procurement of order and following it through.
- Tap his contacts for orders from current buyers and new buyers based on the Sources skills and strength for the best price possible for the company.
- Regular visits and communication with the buyers for new market trends and directions.
- Provide inputs to the team for collections. Keep the office updated on the changing market trends. Maintain a pulse on the buyers buying patterns and financial condition.
- To be able to give a tentative spot costing during buyer meetings.
MUST HAVE THESE NINJA SKILLS: (OPTIONAL)
- Soft spoken, problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions.
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- 100% fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- College degree or equivalent.
- 8-12 Years in Domestic Marketing -Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/ Gujarat/ Tirupur
- Must have good knowledge of Woven, Knitted & Function Fabrics, Garments and products.
- Must have good Domestic experience & good contact with buyers.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability, with a practical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken Thai and English is mandatory.
- Proficient with MS Office (particularly MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) and Google Suites.
- You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment.