Software Developer - Hyderabad | Zoek India | 20586f7acb0746cea286fb43a0a8354f
Software Developer - Technical (Oracle Cloud ERP) | Fresh Accent | 5-7 years
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
Fresh Accent is a leading player in the automotive aftermarket parts industry in the US. As an organization. we are continually innovating and seeking to elevate the customer experience across our 4900+ stores. The company in India is an integral part of the larger organization supporting all regions in the US across IT, Digital, E-Services, Finance, and HR.
As a Software Developer - Functional, you will be responsible for building and supporting the Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Configurations & Business Processes. The successful candidate will be experienced in designing, building, & testing functional configurations in a large, complex enterprise organization. The candidate must possess strong analytical skills, US Finance procurement business functional knowledge and work well with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and other IT teams to understand the business needs and their requirements.
- Implement and Support Oracle ERP Cloud Financials.
- Support ERP Financial Cloud Custom integration and reports.
- Support business units during Finance and Procurement systems integration project life cycle (discovery, CRP/UAT testing, go-live and post go-live).
- Focus on continuous improvement to drive a seamless, modernized associate/user experience.
- Occasionally provide off-hours on-call technical support maintaining processes and Special Business events to Business teams. Work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
- Participate in the analysis, design, develop, testing, and implementation activities within the areas of responsibility.
- Assist, mentor and train other team members.
- Work closely with Oracle Inc support teams and support manager to address incidents and Service Request Queue, ensuring proper prioritization.
- Work with a nimble team of software engineers and enterprise architects to ensure the solutions meet our business needs using Agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Will take a lead role in the entire development cycle, conduct design and code reviews, and have heavy input throughout the process, from requirement gathering to production deployment.
- Create technical system specifications and ensure documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Consistently cognizant of opportunities for enhancements and process improvements.
- Learn new software tools and skills as needed. Keep up with technologies. Provide mentoring to other development staff on technical topics.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Ensure applications are scalable and operate efficiently in the production environment.
- Ability to research issues across multiple key systems and databases. Assist customers and team members on issue resolution and problem solving.
- Comfortable working in an open, dynamic, rapidly changing environment where collaboration is crucial.
You will benefit from
- Range of Healthcare Perks
- Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Sick leaves
- Paid vacations
- Paid Maternity