Senior Manager - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 205ee75accd24ce0b0ab3c39348faa03
Senior Manager - Data & Analytics | Applicable Assortment | 10-12 years
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an energetic, curious and self-driven leader to drive the data engineering portfolio. This position focuses on delivering advanced data management & analytical solutions.
The role involves complete accountability for solution evangelization and development, and supporting the execution of the data platform engagements.
This role requires:
· Good knowledge in designing, developing and deploying solutions based on AI, Robotic Process Automation and Advanced Analytics (Machine Learning-Deep Learning-Predictive Analytics-ChatBots)
· 12 years’ of experience in Data Management projects, with at least 7 years in the data technologies as Big Data, Data Warehouse, Business Analytics
· At least 2 to 3 years’ experience working with cloud architecture
· Successfully led data transformation into cloud environment in a large organization
· Building data lakes and data life-cycle management including managing data security.
· Proven experience in working with multiple technologies such as JAVA, Python, R, and Distributed Databases or SQL engines in Hadoop (Hive, SparkSQL, Impala, etc.)
· Exploring opportunities to solve challenging problems to help drive actionable business insights and visualizations.
· Experience in identifying new growth segments/opportunities of the business.
· Understanding the importance of P&L management. Be responsible for P&L including optimizing resources.
· Demonstrating flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
· Strong track record of leading a cross-functional team to deliver a complex solution. Experience in offshore-onshore model and stakeholder management (offshore-onshore)
· Design thinking, market understanding, data-driven execution and cross-functional collaboration.
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills, and enjoys fast paced work environments
· Building, developing and retaining a high performing teams
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• Knowledge in Data Governance
• Agile/SCRUM Methodology experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Desirable - Data Science experience
• Desirable - Spanish communication capabilities