Lead Frontend Developer (5 - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 206382f9a14348b9a116d471c5d30779
Lead Frontend Developer (5 - 12 yrs) -React
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
Talent500 is redefining talent acquisition for leading enterprises in the world by making the process of identifying great talent faster, more efficient and data-driven. We do this by allowing professionals to discover the best opportunities to grow their careers, identify opportunities that match their career aspirations and making the recruiting process simpler and easier with dynamic assessments and conversational interfaces.
Talent500 is a part of ANSR, an Accel-backed global leader helping Fortune 500 companies transform their business through technology and innovation. ANSR helps establishing and operating Global Capability Centers (GCCs) and ANSR has successfully led the setting up of over 40+ Fortune 500 companies in India, hiring 50,000 employees and managing 5 Million Sq. Ft of work space.
We are a great place to work:
- We have a great and mostly young team comprised of entrepreneurs, technologists, football fanatics, philosophers and party animals.
- We work on cutting edge technologies like AI and Deep Learning.
- We maintain an amazing culture, we offer free food and other awesome perks.
Responsibilities:- Handle the complete frontend architecture for Talent500.
- Work on setting up tools and frameworks in the repository to make sure of best development and deployment practices.
- Regularly review code of the fellow teammates.
- Monitor the user experience and application performance on a daily basis and rectify the issues which are holding us back to deliver a work class user experience.
Required Skills:- 5+ years of Experience in building responsive web UI which works flawlessly on web & mobile.
- Self-confidence, go-getter attitude and a great team player.
- Thorough understanding of modern browser features such as service workers, web workers, HTTP and HTML 5.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Fast turn around in feature developments.
- Performance debugging & benchmarking of the web using modern web auditing tool and unit test cases via open source frameworks.