Release Lead - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 20690ee6e1a94155a4c2259f4da44d1b
Permanent (Full time)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, configure and review scripts for automated build & deployment
- Setup and configure CI/CD pipelines for automated tests, for functional regression, performance, security etc.,
- Manage release cycles of all IaaS, PaaS Services
- Support BSP, MSAP and other vendors with Beta Versions of the IaaS, PaaS Services
- Open Sources Stacks for development and UAT environments
- Track release cycles of all products used, their end of life and plan for release cycles of all IaaS, PaaS services.
- Manage release cycles and work with Test Automation engineers on automation of release pipelines
- Make sure the vulnerability assessment of all releases of applications or services prior to their deployment in production is carried out and provide sign-off for production deployment to MSAP, BSP and other vendors whose applications or services are to be deployed in production environment.
- BE/ / / MSc/ MCA qualification or equivalent
- Post-graduation in technology is preferred
- At least 8 years of overall experience with a minimum of 5 years of relevant hands-on experience in the development & maintenance of automated build and deployment scripts in DevOps environment with setting up and configuration of CI/CD pipelines
- Comprehensive understanding of tools for development of scripts, for build & deployment in DevOps such as Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Chef etc.,
- Should have strong scripting skills and experience of working with automation tools
- Experience with issue tracking software
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.