Assistant Manager - Pune | Zoek India | 206adbf5f7d54422aaa6a8d41b3be3b6
Assistant Manager - Sales - 13001
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
The Digital Sales Representative (DSR) is accountable for proactively prospecting new business opportunities, up-selling to existing customers and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets and maximizing revenue opportunity across the respective region in India. The primary focus is on managing the Service Provider business for the assigned territory both from sales and account management prospective. Person will be accountable for managing churn/renewals as well as the performance will be measured basis Net order bookings New Order bookings minus churn (terminations/renewals/price revisions etc)
Candidates with Prior Selling experience in either of them - Telco, Managed Hosting Services, Security Services and Unified Collaboration Services would be given preference.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Identify, generate, propose and close sales opportunities for Tata Communications product and service solutions over the phone. Identify areas of expansion and build business plans for a defined territory. Conduct account research, profiling, RPC search and connecting with them to convert the conversations in to business opportunities and eventually conversions.
- Achieve the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet monthly & quarterly revenue/OB quota.
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Telecom Industry and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of Tata Communication Products, process and promotions to provide highest levels of sales support
- Provide pricing, proposals and take orders over the phone and through email. Utilize phone, email and web tools to communicate and present company offerings. Perform all the activities related to Account Management for the assigned accounts.
- Submit accurate monthly/quarterly forecasts and any other reporting requirements in conjunction with
- To meet and/or exceed individual product and services revenue quota, Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue Weekly forecasting using the right Sales methodology.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in Inside/Digital Sales; preferably with Telco company or otherwise software companies with strong consultative selling experience. Should have strong expertise in both hunting and farming roles in international markets . Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills required. Hands on Experience on SFDC or with major CRM tools.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills required Strong business acumen
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level decision makers
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done. Technical sales experience a must.
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation.
- Customer Centric Selling experience with strong customer focus is needed.
- Passion for Improving Business Performance and for Your Ongoing Professional Development
- Expertise in English (Verbal & Written) mandatory
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage
- SFDC, / Major CRM
- Technical knowledge -IT, N/W, S/W, SAAS based sales experience. Telecom Sales experience preferred
- windows and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably BE/Btech
- MBA advantageous
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Sales Management, Sales Support, Telecom, Management, Sales, Technology
Posted 1 days ago