SCM/CI experts - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 206d2fdb45714f7a8acd28b3f82cac1d
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Permanent (Full time)
& Competencies - Analytical thinking, Creativity in problem solving, Assertiveness & Self-confidence
- Networking and communication skills in multi-site environment
- Well organized, committed and quality-oriented team player.
- Good command over spoken and written English.
- Contributing to requirement analysis, design and implementation for MN BTS SCM tools & systems.
- Solving complex problems by understanding dependencies across solution/system boundaries.
Qualifications- Must be BE/ BTech/ MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Information Science/ Telecommunications/ MCA
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
Posted 1 days ago