Invoicing Specialist - Chennai | Zoek India | 206dcf26bfdb45e5b6970d97f17ac116
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
This family generally performs back-office functions and is typically a non-customer facing role responsible for performing general and specific tasks related to the effective execution and support of the end to end sales cycle processes. This may include at the non-exempt level, capture, entry and organization of customer information, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records and documentation, researching information, compiling data for reports, assisting with analysis, and coordinating work via pre-defined processes. Ensures that both transactional and aggregated data are timely, accurate, organized and accessible. At the exempt level, develops specific and ad-hoc reports to track key performance indicators, sales productivity, and /or business goal attainment. Ensures recorded transactions and customer information is appropriately secure and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal sales, operational support, delivery and audit teams and in accordance with local legal compliance and company policy requirements. Interfaces with internal stakeholders, partners and end customers to communicate status or resolve issues arising during or after the sales cycle. Provides knowledge expertise to the company's operations community to optimize, simplify, and standardize the use of customer and sales data for decision making.
- Compiles and reviews reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data- related analysis.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues, including resolution of basic issues; handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Collaborates with other departments and support groups (., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve routine to moderately complex issues.
- Helps resolve highly complex customer issues (., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows- to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Owns resolution of highly complex open order (backlog) issues and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and assists junior non-exempt members in resolution of escalated issues.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert to other departments (., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6+ years experience in a customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.