Senior Developer – Salesforce | Ice Castle | 4 - Nelamangala Town | Zoek India | 2070c4c83a74413f9dc98c590bc21ed6
Senior Developer – Salesforce | Ice Castle | 4-6 years
Nelamangala Town, Karnataka 562123, India
Permanent (Full time)
The role you’d play:
· To provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value for the wider organisation.
· To contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering. Solution and Project Delivery
· Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
· Define and deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.
· Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
· Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area. Support and Service
· Provide an excellent support to the business in the day -to-day running of the operational business systems.
· To support and maintain company's applications where relevant to a site or a location.
· Ensuring procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
· Performing and supervising the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact. Including active and positive adherence to the company Its change control.
· Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments.
· To carry out system administration tasks as per documented procedures.
· Have the self-starter mentality to learn new technology in line with overall architecture direction
· Provide technical mentoring and coaching to the analysts in the department
· To support other team members with regards to ad-hoc department activities. The must haves: General
· Good communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
· Well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations within team. • Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies and own self.
· Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines. Technical
· Collaborating with the Salesforce Product Manager to scope and estimate optimal solutions for Supporting the day to day management of the platform, working to document it thorou ghly and fix bugs when needed.
· Act as the Salesforce specialist, helping customers make sense and correctly use the Salesforce platform (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud)
· Have extensive experience with integrating Salesforce into other backend systems – SAP ERP integration advantageous. Pentland Brands job description
· Experienced in configuration and release management using changesets in
· Monitor and debug running custom SFDC applications
· Provide technical leadership throughout project life cycle, giving guidance on use of technologies and best practices
· Understand how different technologies can work together to best service our user population, be able to find demonstrable value in what we do across our marketing technology estate.
· Experience with Agile delivery – with JIRA preferable
· Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.