Process Optimisation Manager - Gurgaon | Zoek India | 207245d58cfb46f493704aa57fd395da
Process Optimisation Manager
Permanent (Full time)
About Process Simplification and Optimisation
Process Simplification and Optimisation provides ground breaking solutions to deliver sustainable business value. By powerfully combining both the human and digital workforce, Process Simplification and Optimisation places itself in a leading position to respond and adapt in a continuously evolving ecosystem to achieve Fidelity’s strategic goals, deliver best in class service to our clients, and provide exciting growth opportunities for our employees.
Process Simplification and Optimisation comprises of:
- Delivery achieves leading edge process improvement and delivers on process orchestration, automation and digitisation opportunities, ensuring change is sustained by equipping the business with the right skills, tools and techniques
- Delivery Enablement supports delivery by building capability, providing business process support, ensuring tools and methodologies remain up-to-date with industry technology developments and delivering the ongoing control framework for our new process orchestration, automation and digitisation solutions
All of our people must be able to demonstrate affinity with the Fidelity values:
Integrity : Doing the right thing, every time and putting the client first
Trust : Empowering each other to take the initiative and make good decisions
All of our people must be able to operate in accordance with our behaviours:
Brave : Challenging the status quo, being accountable and speaking up
Bold : Acting with conviction, encouraging diverse thinking and keeping things simple
Curious : Learning to do new things in better ways and encouraging fresh thinking
Compassionate : Having empathy, caring for colleagues, clients & community
Process Simplification and Optimisation is a newly formed, dynamic and exciting multi-skilled team that uses a toolkit of process improvement, process orchestration, process automation and document digitisation solutions to address business problems, focussing on delivering value and achieving business driven outcomes.
- Deliver sustainable change across Fidelity by focusing on top down, strategic business priorities to maximise business and commercial value
- Empower and upskill internal teams to create sustainable capability, and promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement as part of new and improved ways or working
- Leverage an integrated operating model to work with IT, Risk, Compliance, and Shared Services with an objective to deliver better outcomes for the business and our customers.
Purpose of the Role
You will help our stakeholders digitise and optimise operational processes across the value chain, delivering sustainable, agile and digitally-driven Process Optimisation solutions. The role involves the delivery of leading-edge operational excellence, process optimisation and digital solutions, across various departments and products. You will also be helping in to transform processes, operations and behaviours which will lead to improved efficiency, improved customer experience and improved business outcomes
Specifically, this role leads delivery of process simplification projects and supports Process Optimisation Leads to conduct opportunity assessments as well as Lean and continuous improvement culture build. The role also supports Orchestration, Documentation Digitisation and Process Automation Delivery by documenting build and test requirements and leading business readiness..
- Map current state process, identify improvement opportunities and document future state process.
- Drive root cause analysis and waste elimination.
- Produce future state recommendations, including business case for process simplification, Digitisation, Automation or Orchestration.
- Plan snd lead implementation of no / low cost process improvements working with process subject matter experts.
Business Opportunity Assessment
- Support Process Optimisation Senior Manager to assess potential opportunities for applying benefit levers of process simplification, Digitisation, Automation or Orchestration by collecting process information and populating business case modelling tools to calculate opportunity cost and benefit.
Support Orchestration, Documentation Digitisation and Process Automation Delivery
- Document user stories, working with process subject matter experts to understand requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Gain user story sign off from Product Owners to ensure user stories are ready for sprints.
- Document test scenarios and scripts, working with process subject matter experts to ensure all required scenarios considered.
- Support the scrum teams in identifying additional opportunities for process improvement.
- Support the scrum team in the implementation of solutions and business readiness approach, activity and materials.Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Support Process Optimisation Senior Manager to plan Business Unit wide Lean and continuous improvement deployments.
- Train and coach Business Unit leadership to adopt Lean and continuous improvement ways of working.
- Support Business Unit leadership to execute Lean and continuous improvement delivery and implementation of adoption controls.Other Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Delivery Leads to foster strong business relationships and build the PSO brand across Fidelity
- Produce status reports and flags issues / concerns to Delivery Leads, for escalation as required
- Support Centre of Excellence by providing specialist technical insight in the definition of Centre of Excellence methods
We seek individuals who can demonstrate experience in many of the following:
- A strong understanding and experience of Operational Excellence/Process Optimisation tools, techniques and approaches and their application, such as Lean, Six Sigma
- Identifying, scoping and assessing improvement opportunities
- Mapping and presenting complex processes in a logical, structured and compelling manner
- Analysing data to problem solve and find root cause
- Writing user stories, test scenarios and script
- Identifying process improvements to design future state processes
- Presenting recommendations supported by a business case
- Leading teams to deliver process/ continuous improvement projects, demonstrating quantifiable business outcomes
- Working in cross functional or scrum teams
- Using Visio or other process mapping tools
- Using data analytics & visualisation tools
- Understanding of Digitisation, Automation and Orchestration technologies, and their application (desirable)
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes-demanding project environment
- A logical, analytical and structured thinker
- Possess a digital mindset and an interest in innovation to enable added value
- You will be able to anticipate and adjust positively to situations with clients that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with communicating to people of all levels and able to gain the confidence of key stakeholdersEducation:
- First degree level (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent
- Knowledge of the financial service industryWe are committed to being an inclusive and diverse company to work for and strive to create a culture where flexible working is encouraged so that we retain and attract the best talent by offering working patterns that suit both individual and business needs.
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $ billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $437 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 June 2020. Read more at