Principal Component Engineer - Gurgaon | Zoek India | 20772eb2ec044a50be6aa9e712c752d5
Principal Component Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
- Assessing the manufacturability of new and existing products to achieve a cost effective and reliable product in electro-mechanical assembly environment based on component knowledge.
- Component selection & assigning preference code for use in NPI's.
- Acting as a technical leader for Electronics/Electro-Mechanical components related selection/issues relevant to Company products.
- Supporting component quality and thus support Operations Quality organizations with regard to component quality development, maintenance, as well as failure analysis and resolution activities.
- Working with Design team to turn research ideas into technical plans using computer aided design(CAD) and computer modelling programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent with more than 10 years of relevant experience.
- Specialization in the technology area related to Electronics & Electro-Mechanical components.
- Experience working in hardware development and component engineering.
- Substantial experience in system or product design; from concept, through to detail design, to scale-up and volume manufacturing.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to work with customers and suppliers.
What's on Offer
- Work life balance.
- Opportunity to work with one of the most innovative organisations in the sector.