Consultant - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 2078c667a470479091638c319d80fbe3
Consultant, Power BI
Permanent (Full time)
Role Brief: 2-5 years of experience in Analytics/Visualizations & good project work experience using Power BI.
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision making process. In 2007, the company became India’s second-largest analytics company.
Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK, Ukraine and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute, and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
- Design and develop Power BI dashboards
- Understand the business requirements/ questions to be answered
- Align on KPIs and data sources to be used
- Design and align on mock-ups
- Define visuals and key KPI’s that enables speed to insight
- Work with IT team closely to perform data extraction and data transformation processes to create the data set required for the dashboard
- Develop the mock-up design in Power BI and load the dashboard with real data
- Implement feedback from business users and create final version of the dashboard
- Scale, maintain and improve existing solutions
- Refresh the prototype with live data
- Perform data transformations (if required) to make data in format which can be easily scaled across different geographies/ categories
- Implement feedback from business users and further enhance the dashboard
- Migrating solutions to production environment
- Modify the processes (if required) to ensure they are set-up correctly to enable refresh of dashboard at aligned intervals in the production environment
- Prepare holistic documentations (process and technical) to enable proper knowledge transfer of both process and solution to the production team
- Enable seamless transition via shadow and reverse shadow process
- Support and consult the production team if required
- Strong experience with Power BI - Experienced in all aspects of Power BI, including establishing gateways, use of embedding, DAX and M
- Hands-on experience deploying the PBI service to mid-market and/or enterprise scale organizations
- Hands on experience of data manipulation in SQL
- Proficient designing and implementing data models and data integration
- Ability to architect and design reporting solutions based on client needs
- Ability and experience to have designed the Power BI dashboards in shortest timeframes as per challenging business needs.
- Additional Experience in Microstrategy and know how of ETL process in MSTR is desirable
Preferably an MBA or an Engineer with relevant experience