Advanced Analytics Associate Manager | MusicMany | 6 - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 207da582ac8c4556a1a223c6eed85f1f
Advanced Analytics Associate Manager | MusicMany | 6-7 years
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
A great opportunity for Advanced Analytics Associate Manager to join the team leading digital innovation at a Fortune 500 company. This company is a leading consumer packaged goods firm operating across 200+ countries. Here’s an opportunity to not just propel your career, but also shape global trends.
As an Advanced Analytics Associate Manager, you will be responsible for providing advanced analytics support for the Demand Accelerator group who works with FLNA and PBNA Sectors; a part of the broader Global Business Services function in Hyderabad, India.
This role will help to enable accelerated growth for the company by building pipelines, aligning data, and performing predictive and prescriptive analytics approaches to drive actionable insights at the national, regional, store, and shopper level.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work within cloud environment (., Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Build and maintain data pipelines for use in advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning projects
- Clean and prepare data for use in advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning projects
- Execute predictive and prescriptive analytics with an emphasis on actionable insights to be deployed in the market or with shoppers
- Be able to pull, analyze, and manipulate POS and Panel data and translate it into business concepts.
- Advise and share Advanced Analytics models and best practices with Regional Category Managers to leverage and build Advanced Analytics capability.
- Develop, maintain, and apply statistical models to business questions - including forecasting, marketing mix, price sensitivities/corridors, drivers analysis, market structure, etc.
- Collate and format consumer learnings from custom insight outputs, sales performace reporting, industry periodicals, and social listening resources, etc to help inform and develop future consumer insights strategies
- Provide responses to ad-hoc follow-ups when double-click (additional questions) required with tables/charts for relevant data
- Create visualizations to be used in explaining and clarifying difficult concepts and analytical insights