Architect - Nelamangala | Zoek India | 207f4247525242119815cc5409582fb5
Architect - Solutions/Technical | Enabled Analytics | 8-12 years
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
About Red Room India Pvt. Ltd
Red Room India Pvt. Ltd specializes in Healthcare Informatics and enablement. From product set, we are Tableau Strategic Partner, Salesforce Partner and SAP Gold Partner. Based out of Dallas, TX, USA, our deep tech operating expertise has enabled over 70 healthcare systems to accelerate business processes and deliver more business intelligence.
Why Should you join us?
- Are you an experienced Salesforce architect with a passion for building solutions?
- Do you consider yourself a pioneer in technology, a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist?
- Are you looking for a daily collaborative environment with the feel of a think-tank and the ability to share innovative ideas with your colleagues?
- Do you want to build a World Class Delivery Center and create significant impact on Business?
- Do you want to steepen your learning curve through exposure to global product development ecosystem in the healthcare space?
- Are you looking to Build, Collaborate and Innovate a customer-centric Delivery Center?
- Do you want to develop deep and broad business acumen on operations while retaining focus on service delivery?
- Be sharp, proactive, a good communicator, and able to manage client expectations (Both Red Room Internal and external Clients)
- Responsible for defining project activities and assigning it to team members.
- Responsible to mentor team members and ensure the work gets done with high level of quality and adherence to best practices
- Responsible to learn and increase the level of core competence (Depth and breadth) for self and the team members reporting to you
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Identify project Risks and Issues and ensure its part of Project Management tool and is being monitored and Managed
- Adheres to Red Room Communication Management Guidelines
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities, , Einstein and Tableau
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
Design, Problem Solving and Quality focus:
- Effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- good grasp over various accelerators available in App-exchange (Free and Paid) that can be used to accelerate the project development
- Responsible to mentor BAs, develop scoping standards, ensure that requirements are gathered appropriately
- Review all delivery projects for compliance
Salesforce SME and Certifications:
- Responsible for ongoing learning to expand the knowledge.
- Maintains current certifications and has plans to expand the certifications by 1 per quarter or 4 per year
- Aspires to be a resource who will be considered for promotion every 2 to 3 years
- Get Health Cloud Accredited and be the expert at Red Room who leads the practice growth
Build Core Competence:
- Define training for building core Salesforce technical competence at Red Room
- Stitch together training curriculum that will help team members learn this pillars core competence
- UDEMY or trailhead to help learn the core concepts
- Process training for how we do it at Red Room
- Tools trainings to help us do our work with high consistency and effectiveness
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience in 1 or more of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud
- Hands-on experience developing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Development experience in UI technologies like Bootstrap, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning Components Development, AngularJS, jQuery
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Experience migrating Salesforce Classic features to Lightning Experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and IDE
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication: Can converse effectively with western clients and articulate questions and thoughts effectively. Is a good listener who listens to understand first and then responds, does not listen to buy time to formulate the response without fully understanding the point the other person is making.
- Deep understanding on the role of Business Analyst, Salesforce Developer and Design lead
- Deep Understanding on the role of Project lead and ability to identify risks and issues