Senior Cloud Developer (AWS - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 20833bd7dd6643cc821133b10874eb8e
Senior Cloud Developer (AWS, JavaEE, Spring Cloud, Microservices, API Gateway, Big Data, Kubernetes, Akka & React)
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Segment : S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Team :
Marketplace Product development team at S&P Market Intelligence builds and maintain high available client facing applications.
Each of our employees plays a vital role—uncovering the essential intelligence that our clients rely on day in and day out to make the decisions that matter. Our entire organization come from all walks of life and all corners of the globe, but they are all committed to the exact same thing—making a genuine impact with the work that they do.
We pursue excellence in everything we do. We value results, encourage teamwork and embrace change. Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, develop, and implement client Facing API’s to offer users the ability to programmatically access our extensive datasets on demand in a fast, secure access.
The XpressAPI team has a broad and expert knowledge on Market Intelligence data domains, technology stacks and architectural patterns. They foster knowledge sharing and collaboration that results in a unified strategy. All Marketplace team members provide leadership, innovation, timely delivery, and the ability to articulate business value.
The Impact :
As a member of the Marketplace XpressAPI Team, you will be responsible for analysis, design, development and support of enterprise applications. The ideal candidate should have expertise with cutting edge technologies and a desire to drive change through all alignment across the enterprise. The role requires the candidate to be a hands-on problem solver and developer helping to extend and manage the API platforms. You will be an expert contributor and part of the S&P Market Intelligence Marketplace team
What’s in it for you :
- Exposure to work on Latest cutting edge Technologies.
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Exposure to AWS Cloud Native solutions.
- Design and development experience of enterprise systems, specializing in Restful Microservice, Spring boot, distributed & Big Data Technologies.
- Experience with all phases of software development cycle, including operations.
- Quick learner who is highly motivated and willing to tackle new technologies while being able to work collaboratively as part of a team or independently.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and should be able to communicate effectively.
- Hands-on position requiring strong analytical, architecture, development and debugging skills that includes both development and operations.
- Build and maintain a data environment for speed, accuracy, consistency and ‘up’ time
- Ensure data governance principles adopted, data quality checks and data lineage implemented in each hop of the data
- Be in tune with emerging trends Big data and cloud technologies
- Ensure compliance through the adoption of enterprise standards and promotion of best practice / guiding principles aligned with organization standards
- Attain Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments. This includes understanding requirements, technical specifications, design, architecture, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, and code management.
- Collaborate with team members across the globe.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should independently drive and execute complex technical requirements.
- Follow agile best practices. Experienced in working with global teams, leading Scrums.
- Having a start-up and innovative approach
- Work closely with cyber security team to monitor the organization’s cloud policy
What we’re looking for (Basic Qualifications) :
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in Application Development.
- A Java full stack developer with exposure to Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring API Gateway), Big Data Processing.
- 3+ years of Java object-oriented software development experience developing server side components in a near real-time large-scale enterprise environment.
- 3+ years of SOA development experience with strong skills in Spring Boot, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful)
- Experience on Serverless technologies & Containerization using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficient in building applications using API Gateway, Service registry , Service Discovery & Circuit Breaker pattern.
- Experience with working on AWS
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hive, Scala, EMR.
- Experience in UNIX environment.
- Usage of Eclipse IDE and GitHub for source code management and development
- Good understanding and usage of JSON Java Libraries, XML Java libraries, Linux scripting and developing Unix shell scripts
- Experience with Test Tools such as SOAPUI, JMeter, Postman and be able to create Junit Test cases, Performance testing, Load testing
- Hands on with Tomcat application server
- Good understanding of Oracle 12C, SQL Server, SQL and PL/SQL, SQL optimization and related tools
- Good understanding of data models and data architecture
- Technical proficiency in version control GitHub, software build tools (Maven, ANT and shell scripts) and DEVOPS CI/CD (Jenkins, Azure Pipeline).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Expert knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and able to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver solutions incrementally.
- Experience supporting production environments
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Detail oriented with ability to take Initiative and proactively address problems
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Manage work to hit critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.