Lead - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 20a12978d9324de69c367d965e6e53a4
Lead - NodeJS Developer | Counted Moments | 6-8 years
Permanent (Full time)
Skills & Responsibilities
· Expertise in development
· Familiarity with latest ECMA-Script specifications.
· Expertise in AWS technologies like CloudFront, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation
· Expertise in working with DevOps and Build pipelines.
· Expertise in development of Unit Test cases and Testing frameworks and scripting
· Experience in building solutions on top of AWS such as Lambda, API Gateway, ECS, S3 and others
· Knowledge of concepts (Such as event loop, cluster, memory management)
· Experience working with enterprise technology platforms. Possess a strong technical background
· Strong experience of building RESTful web services
· Strong knowledge in NoSQL databases.
· Strong experience with development methodologies such as XP, Agile or SCRUM
· Exposure to a wide range of technologies including enterprise application integration, database design and configuration, web applications, operating platforms, security and networking.
· Develop unit tests during the development process.
· Ability to drive design/architectural path
· Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
· Strong communication, presentation, and advisory skills
· 6+ years server-side development experience
· 5+ years experience