Senior Software Engineer - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 20a1a2a32a4a432ca746c94278c37dc0
Senior Software Engineer
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Do you love the excitement and learning opportunity to study, analyze and deal with the latest threats to digital security in today's world? Do you have the “learner” mindset, are willing to un-learn old skills and learn new ones every day? Are you excited by the potential of influencing the state of security of our entire company? If yes, then this opportunity is for you.
Digital Security & Risk Engineering (DSRE), an organization led by Microsoft’s Chief Information Security Officer, enables Microsoft to deliver the most trusted devices and services. DSRE’s vision is to ensure all information and services are protected, secured, and available for appropriate use through innovation and a robust risk framework.
DSRE is looking for a suitable candidate to join us as a Security Software Engineer. In this role your core responsibility will be to analyze, evaluate and design guidance for various Microsoft technology stack as part of Emerging Technologies and Standards (ET&S) group. You will be part of the team that builds and implements next generation Digital Security and Risk Management solutions at scale to support enterprise level security needs.
- Carry out technical evaluation of Azure technologies from security perspective and come up with architecture guidance which could be adopted by engineering teams within Microsoft.
- Engage with PG to get the identified security gaps in azure technologies addressed.
- Create technical documents that describe steps required to achieve a certain security goal/end state in a specific problem context involving Azure technologies.
- Work with key stakeholders, resolve conflicts, and drive consensus with a broad group of organizations and individuals.
- Complete deliverables with an “end to end ownership mindset” in an agile/dev ops culture.
- Stay abreast of new techniques, tools and methodologies used to address various security scenarios.
- Discuss, brainstorm and identify threats/ security risks to business in discussion with various teams.
- Strong understanding of development using Azure cloud technologies.
- Strong understanding of Cloud specific and broad security concepts.
- Good experience in developing enterprise applications (experience in one or more development languages, scripting languages and frameworks).
- Good exposure to modern engineering practices like Agile/DevOps.
- Experience/skills for creating technical documents as this is a key deliverable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Relevant educational background.