Senior Analyst - Secunderabad | Zoek India | 20aa8ce7115f45ceb51b7cba480f6d9d
Senior Analyst - Pricing (Python OR R) | X Marks The Spot | 5-8 years
Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Permanent (Full time)
The Sr. Pricing Analyst – Advance Analytics is a tech
savvy professional with backgrounds across business
intelligence, reporting, data science, advanced
mathematics. The individual in this team will be part of
the team that is responsible for supporting the pricing
teams analytical needs across DIY and DIFM
segments. The successful candidate will be multidisciplined with a logical/analytical mindset, a clear
understanding of Analytical reporting and a
background in leveraging technologies to achieve
superior results. The person in this role will have the
opportunity of working our great data analytics
infrastructure and capabilities consisting of Data
Lakes, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning
platforms and more
• Partnering with teams both at AAP HQ pricing, offshore at GCC and our vendor partners to apply advance
analytics to drive business insights and deliver business value in the areas of pricing (regular,
promotions, coupons, price overrides, clearance etc).
• Build advanced math models and analytics in 3C areas of pricing – Customer, Competition and Category.
• Partnering with the pricing leadership to establish the reporting/metrics framework for how we will
monitor the performance of the company
• Develop Data Analytics methodology and procedures
• Development/leverage of digital platforms for monitoring of organizational results and key supporting
KPIs utilizing tools such as PowerBI, Snowflake and other delivery tools
• Team with IT counterparts and peers and provide inputs into the designing, implementing, and
maintaining core data elements (master data, measure definitions, hierarchies, algorithms, etc.) that
• Performing deep and complex analysis to discover underlying business drivers and how to leverage those
insights to optimize pricing actions.
• Mentoring, coaching, and inspiring the other analysts and specialists on the team and be a role model
for them for career growth
• Deliver analysis and findings to the pricing and other leadership and business teams…often through
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• 5+ years of data / business analysis experience
• Needs to have a business background and have technology acument
• Has worked in a cross functional team environemnt
• Ability to extract and integrate data leveraging technologies such as (SQL, Hive, Redshift, Mongo, etc.).
• Ability to develop and automate reporting/analysis as well as operational process using technologies
such as (Python, R, Spark, etc.)
• Ability with visualization, discovery, & analytic apps such as (Power BI, Tableau, SAS, etc.)
• Ability to define problems, collect data, perform analysis, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Demonstrated experience with statistical analysis and other advanced mathematical/logical methods
• Familiarity with AI type concepts, machine learning concepts, and advanced automation a plus
• Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of senior management, department
heads, and the IT/Business teams
• Attention to quality, reconciliation, and accuracy are critical as the audience is often executive level staff
and the decisions being made are significant in scope/impact.
• Experience with any of the following a plus: Sql, Oracle, Salesforce, ADIS, AS400
• Auto industry knowledge
• Experience supporting remote teams