Compensation Administrator - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 20d4d406caa34feea7fd30ab299d792f
Permanent (Full time)
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose and Summary The will be responsible for managing cash compensation activities Globally. Managing the Non Managerial Production Incentives and Sales Incentive Plans, ensuring employees are paid incentive accurately and in timely manner. This position will be responsible for transitioning the new Incentive Plans, Projects and managing them seamlessly. This position will be supporting Annual Global process, providing support to Managers and Global Compensation team, participating in Global Comp survey and Compensation projects. Principal Accountabilities Managing and Executing Incentive Plans 20%
• To work with the plan contacts from business / Global Comp and to ensure Incentive are paid on time and accurately.
• Working with stake holders and taking part in transitioning new plans
• Paying attention to detail and ensure 100% accuracy across the processes
• Responsible for re-designing process, automation and implementation
Annual Compensation Support 30%
• Based on the remedy force requests this position will be responsible for providing first level support for the managers
• Administrating end to end Compensation module during Annual Compensation process and responsible for handling exceptions in the process.
• Responsible for setting up Compensation system, ensuring high level for data accuracy.
• Partnering with Global Compensation, Regional Compensation for comp related projects and solutions
Additional Projects 20%
• Responsible for re-engineering process to gain efficiency.
• To bring Continuous improvement ideas, nurture and implement across different processes.
• Building capabilities in Compensation domain
Survey Administration 20%
• Responsible for participating in Compensation surveys across vendors globally (list down example for survey)
• High level of data accuracy in survey submission
• Advocating best practices in participating surveys
• Collaborating with vendors and stakeholders
• Ensuring survey submission on time Other Comp Process 10%
• Managing Deferred Bonus, Retention Bonus and other global process
• Transforming Compensation data into business insights.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to execute processes and HR solutions
• 4-6 years of Human Resources/Business experience
• Experience in Compensation Domain
• Agile and being open for changes
• Proficient in using MS Excel
• Strong oral communication skills to effectively communicate, influence, and negotiate with and present to multiple levels of management
• Strong written communication skills
• Ability to challenge the status quo
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to partner, build, and sustain positive working relationships
• Open to work in different shifts
• Working knowledge of HR SuccessFactors Comp module
• Tech Enthusiast – Explore and Learn new technologies
• Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical level