InP - Gurugram - This Area only | Zoek India | 20d7ebf1e4ca42b5be5125132790c044
InP - Chargeback Associate II - L1
Gurugram - This Area only
Permanent (Full time)
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learns or remains current on Visa and MasterCard rules and regulations, federal and state regulations and internal procedures that affect chargeback dispute processing.
• Handles all aspects of the dispute process in compliance with Visa/MasterCard, federal and state rules and regulations.
• Reviews, researches and initiates the resolution of dispute inquiries from cardholders, financial institutions, merchants and internal departments. Disputes that are not processed efficiently and effectively can result in financial loss for FIS and/or merchants.
• Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations in resolving billing errors.
• Responds to telephone inquiries from cardholders, financial institutions and merchants regarding disputes.
• When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, escalates to the appropriate resource. Follows up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
• Handles/resolves non-posted items, retrieval projects and authorization chargeback’s.
• Meets the standards of the job, such as quality standards and adherence to schedule.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of Visa/MasterCard operating rules and regulations and federal and state regulations
• Knowledge of processes and procedures that affect credit, debit and pre-paid debit dispute processing
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Computer navigation and operation skills
• Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing support role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Performs chargeback/dispute resolution processing and handles dispute inquiries. Questions and issues are predominantly routine but associate must be able to deviate from standard scripts and procedures as needed. Assists with resolving chargeback-related issues within the department. Communicates with agencies concerning chargeback processing. May coach and share information with associates with less experience and/or expertise. Works under close to general supervision with little latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers and team leads to learn through experience. Typically authorized to make decisions regarding items of more than $500 without receiving approval from a team lead or supervisor. Typically requires a minimum of two years customer service experience . Previous experience in credit, debit or fraud functions and in financial services are required. Previous chargeback experience is preferable.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.