Cloud Engineer - Pune | Zoek India | 20db2d07ea19417dbab33dfadd9b5d04
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
We are seekingCloud Engineer with Azure cloud Ops specialization to join our team at India (Pune) Development Center. You will be managing production and non-production environments on cloud. You will propose, design, and implement solutions to drive simplification and automation of cloud deployment, network operations and system admin processes which improves efficiency for Development, Support and QA teams. This role requires significant interaction with both upstream and downstream stakeholders across Technology, Product Management, Business Operations.
You will be responsible to support development and test teams in various ongoing projects. You will be collaborating with the Engineering and Development teams to ensure the designed service is fully operational with streamlined process and procedures for ongoing support and maintenance.
We are looking for self-driven, innovative and enthusiastic technologists who thrive on efficiency by contributing to the development of standards, processes, and automation requirements that lead to operational excellence.
- Strong knowledge of Azure, CI-CD concepts, tools and technologies (Jenkins, Maven, Tomcat, Apache, GIT/SVN, Containers, Shell Scripting, GCE, MySQL, Cloud Formation)
- Implement/Support Azure PaaS (WebApp and Function App) infrastructure and services.
- Strong Terraform, ARM and other Automation Configuration Management System tools.
- Working experience with Azure Application Insight, Azure monitor and Azure log Analytics.
- Implement/Support Azure DBaaS infrastructure and services.
- Strong experience with Azure API management and Logic Apps
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum/Kanban team environments
- Work with larger Operations, Security and Development organizations on platform hardening efforts to support company goals.
- Provide input into long-range platform requirements, with a focus on secure, trusted deployment, automation, management and inspection while improving Platform reliability and serviceability.
- Follow and evangelize best practices/methodologies for system hardening, monitoring, provisioning, configuration management, capacity planning, automation, etc. within the context of a hardened environment to improve organization-wide visibility, controls and audit.
- Education: . / B. Tech / MCA / MCS
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
- 5-6 years of experience managing Containerization and Cluster configuration/Linux/Cloud based environment.
- Proven analytical abilities and using data/facts for decision-making.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Emotional maturity, adaptability and the ability to lead through influence across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Project managers and Management towards a common goal
- Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, good interpersonal and communication skills and a high energy level
Good to Have:
- Working experience or knowledge of Chef/Puppet/Ansible is a plus
- Working experience or knowledge Python or any other scripting language is a plus
Infogain is a Silicon Valley headquartered company with software platform engineering and deep domain expertise in the travel, retail, insurance and high technology industries. We accelerate the delivery of digital customer engagement systems using digital technologies such as cloud, microservices, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence to our clients.
Infogain delivers positive business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives, using rapid prototyping and a solid foundation of DevSecOps-based software platform engineering that ensure high-quality and on-time delivery. A ChrysCapital portfolio company, Infogain has offices in California, Washington, Texas, London, Dubai, India and Singapore, with delivery centers in Austin, New Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, and Mumbai.
Visit us as to learn more.