Global Call Back Specialist - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 20e8bcfc3d6640fc9cf79155ab4ca132
Global Call Back Specialist
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a self-starting, detail-oriented individual with experience around calling vendors/customer in multiple geographic locations in a Shared Service / Call Center environment. The individual would be part of the India Shared Service Center & manage the new procedures for changes to vendor/supplier/wire disbursement banking credentials by way of tele-verification in several geographical locations.
• Perform call back to vendor/supplier in several geographical locations and verify banking credentials and send to the corporate treasury for further approval
• Manage Banking callback request through the Banking SharePoint Approval Process
• Seek support from other resources wherever required (language barrier etc.) and transfer Banking callback request accordingly
• Manage dwell process for the non-urgent requests
• Prioritize cases according to the relative urgency of requests
• Ensure timely completion of all open tickets
• Publish weekly dashboard of callback performed and pending requests
• Clearly understand and manage the corporate guideline on banking credential verification
• Manage other queries/clarification raised on GSSC received over email or in GSSC shared email
• Escalate immediately if the tele-verification reveals any fraud or phishing attempt
• Ensure that SOPs for all the process are updated at regular intervals
• Manage KPIs
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• 3+ years of experience in the calling process in several geographical locations
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to speak and read additional languages like German and/or French a plus.
• Willingness to work in Shift (European timings)