Software Development Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 20f871c1a1db450ca6d11dc939f5df47
Software Development Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
Want to be part of a dynamic start-up environment within Amazon and be at the forefront of enabling "Amazon Pay" outside of Amazon?
The Amazon Pay IN KYC team is looking for passionate, experienced people with the desire and talent to make big changes in a fast paced environment.
You will be part of team driving India's fastest growing IN KYC. You will be entrusted to build features to support various forms of KYC verification . Video KYC, CKYC etc and support multiple usecases within Amazon. You will have opportunities to deal with customer personal data and thus have to build solutions keeping in mind data security.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are innovative, and long for the opportunity to build solutions to challenging problems then we want you as a Software Development Engineer for Amazon's KYC team.
You get to build solutions in Native AWS and work on the latest AWS technologies including: API Gateways, Step functions, Lambda, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Cloud trail, etc.
· Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments.
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. S/he should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java, J2EE) and open-source technologies (Linux, Hadoop).
· Excellence in technical communication.
· Experience with large scale distributed systems
· Experience in Mobile app domain
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis.