AWS Sr DevOps Engineer | Fast And Fly | 5 - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 20fb587bd1d543728c291bbcd5509bbb
AWS Sr DevOps Engineer | Fast And Fly | 5-10 years
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
A great opportunity for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join the team leading technological innovation at a Fortune 500 company. With over 50 years of experience in the Retail industry, the company offers great value products across apparel and general merchandise. Join a growing business delivering incredible results through innovation in IT, Inventory, Analytics, and Finance. Work in an environment that is highly supportive, collaborative, and encourages innovation.
The AWS DevOps Engineer role is responsible for utilising best practice methodologies to increase and optimise continuous integration, deployment and delivery enhancing software quality and decreasing release cycles. This role will continuously drive scalability, automation, innovation and be an enabler for our developers, working closely with the team to build and integrate modern tools, best practices and techniques into our environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, document and implement automation workflows that will:
- Meet or exceed the requested requirements
- Perform flow modification after the solution has been brought in production
- Install and upgrade infrastructure components
- Promote standardisation and automation during implementation
- Ensure that existing automation flows are accommodated to satisfy new work request
- Ensure applicable content standards are met
- Store engineering related collateral in approved configuration management repository
- Produce & review detailed designs based on High Level Designs and client requirements.
- Ensure projects and tasks are performed with the highest quality and according to documentation in predefined timeframes.