Senior Analyst (SAP ABAP) – Development and Integration | Elegance | 4 - Kumbalgodu | Zoek India | 20ff62bd5fb2423a91789a516315f676
Senior Analyst (SAP ABAP) – Development and Integration | Elegance | 4-6 Years
Kumbalgodu, Karnataka 560074, India
Permanent (Full time)
Work closely with all of our Brands globally to deliver the design, development,implementation and maintenance of application and integration position is responsible for being a custodian of best practices, customer coordination, stakeholder management, requirements gathering, workflow/dataflow analysis, testing and support of various application interfaces that directly and indirectly impact the business. This is a multi-faceted role that has many opportunities to explore new applications whilst growing the core competency within the below mentioned areas,
- Contribute to the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP/Non-SAP medium size solutions.
- Take ownership of all phases of the project life cycle including design, development, testing,deployment and post-production support/maintenance
- Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of business solutions
- Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies.(. demonstrate superior problem resolution)
- Take responsibility of all developments in SAPABAP .
- Take ownership of complete end to end interface developmentin SAP PI/POwith low-medium complexi
- Extensive expertisein the area including butnot limiting to ALE; BDC; BOR; IDOC; BAPI; ABAP Workbench(Report Painter, etc.); SAP Script; Smart forms, remote function call; ABAP Objects; OLE; user exits, dialog programming; reporting; multi-levelreporting/interactive; data dictionary objects.
- Strong Experience in SAP mobility technologieslike: SAPFiori, SAP NetWeaverGateway
- . Implement electronic data interchange in SAP (AFS) to support electronic transfer for OTC, PTP, 3PL & Banks.
- Create and compile technical documentation includingunit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks
- Establish, document and monitor SAP ABAP developmentstandards for software compatibility, protocols, operating procedures, system implementation, and on-going modifications.
- Develop, implement and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures. Communicate statusof projects and initiatives to management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas.
- Open to work in a matrix model of working and open to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills