Python Developer - Gandhinagar | Zoek India | 2102638876b245a298b2dd87cc2bebaf
Permanent (Full time)
A Telephone Customer Service Agent assists customers with insurance claims and owns the files from open to close; handles both inbound and outbound calls, as well as email correspondence; performs functions that assist with processing loss draft claims, including releasing draws, ordering inspections, filing claims and providing exceptional customer service.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily. The below requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Take inbound or make outbound calls to customers with the objective of discussing insurance loss draft claims & entering data into computer-based systems.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational, and telephone etiquette skills, along with strong detail orientation and analytical skills.
- Handle all issues with diplomacy, tact, and respect, especially in escalated situations.
- Provide quality service to clients through thorough knowledge of products and services.
- Communicate with current and prospective customers using a variety of computer and telecommunications technology/software to give information and answer questions
- Track and monitor status of claims to assist in performing time-sensitive account maintenance before and after account processing cycles.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, and solve or refer problems.
- Build strong relationships with Team Leader, team members, client contacts, & customers.
- Perform loan checks and review loan history to ensure payments are current and do not hold any stop codes, discrepancies, or delinquencies prior to release of funds.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Effectively use research skills to locate information in order to clearly respond to leader or customer requests.
- Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
- Follow all compliancy guidelines and regulations regarding Customer Proprietary Network
- Information, Competitive Landscape Operating Requirements, Do Not Call legislation, and company policy regarding slamming, cramming and falsification of sales.
- Demonstrate reliability and ability to adhere to scheduled daily events, including: work time, breaks, & lunch.
Basic Computer operations including keyboarding, proper grammar and syntax, basic mathematics and ability to calculate percentages, & company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee handbook.
Follow directions, multitask, type 40 WPM, operate 10-key calculator by touch, communicate information to customers, proactively seek creative solutions, enter information into computer program, deescalate irate callers, and effectively communicate via both written and verbal form.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prefer 1-2 years related high-level data entry, inbound/outbound or other related call center, insurance claims, banking experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Banking experience highly preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid drivers’ license or other Government issued photo ID.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, frequently required to use their hands to handle or control electronic devices; and required to talk, hear, and respond. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in inside environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.