F5 Proxy Consultant - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 2106011e877a45ee98f174aed0cb5343
F5 Proxy Consultant
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Permanent (Full time)
- Strong Knowledge on Proxy solutions like Broadcom , Sophos
- Strong knowledge on F5 WAF and LTM solutions
- Knowledge on CASB solution like Netspoke or Forcepoint .
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and network protocols.
- Ability to manage support cases with external technology vendors.
- Knowledge of virtual technologies is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to easily analyze and communicate complex ideas to management.
- Sensitivity and cultural awareness are essential as the role will involve contacting with a variety of people.
- Discipline and experience in recognizing and handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent time management is crucial.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- CISSP certification preferred
- Three or more years of computer science, management information systems, or data security experience
- Experience working with information and network security practices
- Experience working with computer programming
- Experience working with computer desktop packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with security software packages
- Experience working with security architecture
- Analytical and problem solving skills for resolving security issues
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Skilled in implementing and configuring networks and network components
- Ability to work with relational databases
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Office environment
- May require shift work
- May require weekend work