Backend Lead Developer - Secunderabad | Zoek India | 2106af5e78aa4ac38852aa4a9722ec52
Backend Lead Developer - Java | Calm Down | 8-10 Years
Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Permanent (Full time)
Calm Down (AAP) is currently developing next
generation systems and services. We are seeking
talented individuals to work with cutting edge
technology and agile development methods. We are
seeking motivated development resources for our
team. The successful candidate will possess
development experience and knowledge of java
custom development, web services and middleware
• Develops new medium to large, complex programs/objects
• Works under minimal supervision
• Interacts with a small to medium (1 - 10 team members and 1 - 12 months in duration) projects
• Writes technical specifications for medium to large, complex programs/objects to be used to deliver
assigned development tasks.
• Participates in Technical/User walkthroughs.
• Maintains and modifies complex programs; makes approved changes by amending flow diagrams,
developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes adhering to established guidelines and
• Maintains proficiency in the technologies used by the team to support assigned software applications.
• Evaluates moderate to complex interrelationships between programs, . whether a contemplated
change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
• Develops program and system documentation according to established standards.
• Is a motivated self-starter.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and promotes, maintains, and encourages a close working
relationship and a team effort with all members of IT and business partners.
• Interfaces with business partners concerning their needs without supervision by senior staff.
• Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other
• Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
• Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
• Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or
questions about programs.
• Balance multiple priorities, multi-tasking as necessary. Adapt well to changes.
• Reports time worked and status of assigned tasks.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Maintains confidentiality of corporate information and physical security of corporate assets and
restricted areas. Prevents any unauthorized attempts to obtain corporate information, corporate assets
and access to restricted areas.
• Management Awareness - Promptly informs the appropriate management personnel of any
confidentiality or security violations of any kind; and knowledge of existing or potential problems of any
kind that could be even remotely construed as serious.
• Teamwork - Promotes, maintains and encourages a close working relationship and a team effort with all
members of the IS Department and user departments involved in the work assignments.