NFRM Modelling - Mumbai | Zoek India | 2109c5dcbac84f4da9bbe92e8d9c595c
NFRM Modelling - AVP
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Permanent (Full time)
Job TitleAVP (Lead Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Analyst)
The Risk division is responsible throughout the Group for management and control of all credit, market and non-financial risks, and the function of the Risk division consists in managing, reinforcing and protecting the Bank’s capital, integrity and reputation by making a solid structure and supportive infrastructure available.
One important priority for Group Strategic Analytics (GSA) is the responsibility to determine the regulatory and economic capital for operational risks. In addition, NFRM supports Management risk decisions by preparing analysis and reports, validates the approaches and methods used in the GSA division (in quantitative and qualitative terms) and verifies business inputs by carrying out quality assurance.
Within GSA, the Delivery team is responsible for the AMA Operational Risk (OR) capital calculation and underlying processes for the whole of Deutsche Bank Group. In addition, the team is involved in various related activities incl. OR stress testing and OR capital & Regulatory reporting.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Calculate the operational risk capital for the Group and various Legal Entities with pre-prepared loss data sets and extract results
- Take full end-to-end ownership for specific tasks and activities within the operational risk capital processes scope, including coordination and collation, processing and reporting of information, ensuring proactive engagement and management of all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and qualitative delivery of assign capital process deliverables, adhering to established standards
- Acquire and develop subject matter expertise and take ownership of the core activities and responsibilities.
- Produce operational risk loss reporting on a monthly and/or quarterly basis including Measurement Point management as per BCBS 239
- Regular review of processes, identifying improvements, efficiencies and areas that can benefit from synergies within the AMA calculation including management of implementation; after consulting with management
- Participate & Collaborate in discussions and build relationships with relevant stakeholders, communicating effectively across all levels of the organization on specific processes.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings and telephone conferences, . presentations of results to decision-makers/work groups, occasional administration of meetings and telephone conferences (agenda, minute keeping)
- Exchange specialist information with colleagues
- Provide support with urgent activities and Ad-hoc requests at short notice
- Cooperate with enquiries from auditors and regulators
Your skills and experience
A suitable candidate should be proficient in the following core competencies:
- More than 9 years’ experience in a similar role within financial services.
- Good knowledge of risk management, ideally with operational risk, financial products and advance measurement approach (AMA) method
- Experience in a high pressured environment and / or a cyclical process involving management of large volumes of information
- First-hand experience with managing stakeholders, deadlines and adhering to regulatory / audit requirements would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of risk management, ideally with operational risk, financial products and AMA method
- Experience in operating a measurements-based culture leading to continuous improvement
- Experience of developing strong working relationships with business areas to facilitate successful risk management within the 3 Lines of Defence model
- Ability to assess controls and have experience with common operational risks associated with global investment banking businesses
The key attributes will be required include:
- Strong oral and written skills – should be able to distil topics into understandable summaries with clear conclusions and explanations of rationale
- Presentation skills – candidates should be confident in presenting the outcomes of their work
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Time management – the successful candidate will often need to deal with multiple priorities and should therefore be highly organised and be able to multi-task
- Adaptable – candidates will play a pivotal role in a period of significant change for this function and therefore past experience with change projects is desirable
- Communication skills – must be able to communicate ideas and information clearly and concisely
- Assertive – must be proactive in forming relationships with key stakeholders in the business and within NFR
- Team player – willing to help out
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Private medical scheme for you and your dependents
- Life assurance
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Posted 1 days ago