Technical Curriculum Specialist - Noida | Zoek India | 210a3e35168a4af99e869b5b01bf5f8e
Technical Curriculum Specialist
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Permanent (Full time)
Technical Content Quality Specialist
Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. We’re an immersive online learning platform offering practitioner level education in fields such as Business Skills, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. We are backed by some of the best-known investors - Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital to name a few. Udacity has the potential to transform the world at large scale by providing life-long learners an opportunity to re-skill or upskill them in future bleeding edge skills and create a meaningful impact in professional and personal lives. We are similarly, helping the enterprises solve the talent shortage issue by being their partner of choice in transforming their workforce while they embark on the digital transformation journey. If you are inspired to be part of something amazing…read on!
Students come to Udacity to learn new skills to help them land their dream jobs. It’s our job on the Content Team to create educational programs that deliver on this promise.
A Technical Content Quality Specialist is an engineer, business analyst, and teacher in one. You will own and manage our content maintenance program and ensure our Nanodegree programs deliver exceptional learning experiences to every student. You will be paired with industry experts to improve courses together. You will translate the instructors’ domain expertise into effective learning experiences that teach students real-world skills. You’ll advocate for our students and for instructional quality through every step of course improvement, analyze student feedback to identify opportunities to improve, and experiment with ways to improve the student experiences. You will analyze student performance, prioritize changes based on impact, and organize program updates. You will make improvements to the learning content based on a detailed pedagogical review of the content and limited user feedback.
- Prioritize and correct urgent content issues.
- Maintain Udacity’s course catalog at high quality.
- Collaborate across teams of content developers, support engineers, and student support staff to improve content as the need arises.
- Collaborate with instructors to design effective learning experiences, managing and supporting them through the course improvement process
- Analyze student feedback, engagement, and progress reports across Udacity programs to develop actionable steps to improve the content using Udacity’s pedagogical best practices.
- Review and approve content submissions from content contributor network; ensure content improvements deliver the target outcomes.
- Use data to identify potential areas of student challenge in program content and develop plans to address challenges and improve student outcomes.
- Be proactive in developing ideas and implementing tools and solutions to scale maintenance tasks.
What we value?
- Prior experience in content development or teaching.
- A strong foundation in business analytics and data science (tools and languages, ., SQL, Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Power BI, Alteryx).
- Strong business strategy development, decision-making, and analysis experience or experience developing business case studies.
- Comfort using version control tools (git, Github).
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Understanding and debugging technical problems with code or published materials.
- Experience managing small projects with creative and innovative solutions to delegate tasks.
- Able to learn new material eagerly and independently.
- Familiarity with andragogy, pedagogy principles or instructional design frameworks.
- Familiarity with project management tools.
- Completed multiple Udacity Nanodegree programs.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment/ work in ambiguity.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to seek team input.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.