Engineering Manager - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 2128d4f58a494652989dbd5731d68014
Permanent (Full time)
Who we are
Zinier is a global company headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Latin America, Singapore, Bengaluru, Australia, and Portugal and backed by leading investors including Accel Partners and Founders Fund.
Why we exist
Services shape how we live. Electricity lights up our homes. The Internet opens up our worlds. Cellular phones keep us connected no matter where we are. We take for granted the things we can turn on with the flip of a switch. But when even one of the services we depend on isn't available, the day can quickly start to go sideways.
For organizations that provide these services, some of the most important work happens in the field — in neighborhoods, across open spaces, and along millions of last miles that criss-cross the country. Every moment of downtime matters, which is why Zinier exists. Zinier empowers organizations to work smarter — from the main office to the field — to solve problems quickly, fix things before they break, and keep people in the rhythm of their days.
To do this, Zinier has created a scalable platform powered by AI-driven insights and intelligent automation that helps field service teams work smarter, better, faster, and more efficiently. We help organizations automate routine tasks so the people in the field can focus on putting their expertise to work. We work with customers in telecom and energy.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Engineering Manager to join our rapidly expanding Engineering team. The primary focus of this position is to lead the Back-end
development team and manage the full cycle.
● Experience in analyzing, coding and problem solving techniques
● Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to work well in both a team environment and individual environment
● Capable to delve into the new leading Technologies
● With experience in managing a team and development full cycle
● Sound knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
● Ability to drive changes in processes and ensure compliance
● Act as a single point of contact for the delivery, escalations and problem
● Committed to improving customer experience
● Define, monitor and achieve goals for the team
● Mentor team members on technology and help grow their career
● Collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure visibility
● Expert Server Side Java Developer.
● Data Structures and Algorithms
● Good knowledge of Relational/Non-Relational DB, Query Optimisation
● Good understanding of Distributed Systems Design, Architecture
● Event-Based Architecture Paradigm
● Understanding of ORM technologies
● Redis, Elastic Search