Sr. Associate - Pune | Zoek India | 21306838b8cc4adda4c9214e87e8cb2f
Sr. Associate - Projects
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Sr Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Science / Engineering Graduate
• Implement the Assessment recommendations.
• Participate on the maturity assessment.
• Implement agile practices for one team suggested by the coach / agile coe.
• â€¢ Understand the overall product roadmap as articulated by agile coach/product owner and translate roadmap into team specific release planning and sprint planning.
Coaching & Facilitating:
• â€¢ Identify the training programs for the team members.
• coach and mentor team members to develop agile capabilities self organization etc.
• explain benefits and scrum principles to the product owner and team.
• Guide development of technical artifacts that can be used for future reference.
• â€¢ Facilitate retrospection at the end of each sprint.
• filter the learning for the next sprint.
• identify best practices and ensure that they are implemented.
• document the learning / outcome of retrospection notes.
• â€¢ Maintain oversight on the work of the scrum team under purview.
• â€¢ Collate metrics to track progress and provide status updates to relevant stakeholders.
• â€¢ Resolve any issues that may arise.
• escalate critical issues to relevant stakeholders for resolution.
• â€¢ Guide Agile team in coming up with a size based on the requirements / features gathered.
• â€¢ Guide the team to break the tasks and assign hours into tasks.
• â€¢ Review estimates created by the team and provide feedback/ inputs.
• â€¢ Facilitate all interactions that the team has with the Product Owner to gather and prioritize the requirements.
• review documented requirements as shared by the Product Owner.
• â€¢ Help the team write the requirement as an user story.
• â€¢ Review the backlog and provide necessary input.
• â€¢ Facilitate meetings to ensure efficiency.
• protect the team from external influences.
Desugn & Coding:
• â€¢ Guide the teams towards improving the scrum way of working including ensuring cross term coordination.
• facilitate daily stand up meetings sprint planning retrospective and sprint demos.
• â€¢ Support the Product Owner at client and Cognizant to keep the backlog communicate updates communicate impediments and maintain release plan(s).
• review scenarios product features etc.
• â€¢ Drive and support the team by removing impediments.
• liaise between the team (inclusive of developers testers) and other practices to ensure focus on each release.
• identify dependencies and ensure no delays in accomplishing sprint goals.
• â€¢ Track metrics and leverage scrum artefacts (eg backlogs burn down charts etc) to communicate progress to customer sponsors.
• â€¢ Remove interferences to ensure team is working efficiently (for specific accounts / projects).
• act as a bridge for distributed scrum.
• track the velocity.
• â€¢ Draft the release management plan.
• work with the product owner to ensure that the release plan is revised post every sprint.
• review estimates and task board to ensure that the same is updated.
• provide inputs for release planning activities.
• â€¢ Identify and suggest testing processes and tools to the team.
• â€¢ Review the suggestions made by team members and develop efficient testing processes.
• â€¢ At the end of each sprint track metrics (eg velocity code quality defect density across all phases code review metrics testing metrics) for each sprint report the same to the management.
• â€¢ Review and share observations on bug status closure.
• review the defect management plan and review the corrective steps as taken by the team.
• â€¢ Facilitate the conversation so that the team identifies and takes corrective actions.
• â–ª Collaborate with Project Managers to set up Knowledge Management processes and practices.
• â–ª Nominate team members to conduct audits on the same and emphasize knowledge sharing across the engagement.
• drive creation of knowledge assets from the engagements.
• â€¢ Engage with team (the scrum team being managed by the role).
• create training plans for the team.
• provide coaching to team members and develop their capability.
• â€¢ Set stretch targets and track performance against the same periodically.